House-museum Georgiadi
 
Rated 3.5/5 based on 653 customer reviews

House-museum Georgiadi

Attraction type: Museums & Galleries
Address: 9 "Strumna" Str., Plovdiv

House-museum Georgiadi was built in 1848 by the Rhodopes master Haji George, and is one of the best models of the wide spread type of the Plovdiv “symmetrical house”. The Museum of National Liberation is now housed in Georgiadi House, only a few steps from Plovdiv’s reknown ancient gateway, “Hisar Kapia”. The museum exhibits cover the early Ottoman period, with special attention given to the era of the National Revival.